1) Have you guys picked up the new Sara Bareilles album yet?! I haven’t stopped listening to it. It’s definitely different from Kaleidoscope Heart, but I kind of love that she took some risks. Obviously, I love Brave – it’s the perfect song for summer and her inspiration for writing it is so touching and all around awesome. I also love Manhattan, Little Black Dress, I Choose You, and 1000 Times. I can’t decide on a favorite!
2) My brother and his girlfriend made homemade bagels earlier this year and ever since I’ve been really jealous. Maybe I’ll take a crack at these Homemade Cinnamon Raisin Bagels by Averie Cooks. I just love carbohydrates. YUM!
3) Remember Samantha Faye?! Well, I am completely obsessed with her new Engraved Coordinate Necklaces! The Lat/Longitude of your city is engraved on one side of the disk and the name or abbreviation is on the other side. There are tons of options listed on the site and additional cities are available upon request. I love the idea of wearing a few and keeping multiple cities close to your heart.
4) I recently discovered the blog Love Zahra (also from Chicago!), and I was lucky enough to run into her at an event! The night we met, we also rubbed elbows with Sophia Reyes, the incredibly talented designer of that green stunner Zahra featured this week. I love the way she styled it- so beautiful!
5) The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has officially started. Enough said.
6) If you are on Instagram, you must follow Manny the Frenchie. It’s pretty straight forward: photos of an adorable frenchie who lives in Chicago. They dress him up, he naps in sinks, he snuggles with his brother… its all good. And for those of you who aren’t on Instagram (who are you?!), you can follow him on Facebook.
Speaking of Facebook, have you liked Lake Shore Lady yet?!
Are you following me on Twitter?!
Have a great weekend!!