1. Last time I was in New York, I promptly met a friend and celebrated my return with a Manhattan. Since I won’t be back in NYC again until October, this Citrus Manhattan Cocktail recipe by Camille Styles might just hold me over until then.
2. I am majorly crushing on these metallic J.Crew Pumps. I love how Pursuit of Shoes let them shine by styling them with jeans and a simple top. I want to wear those suckers with some of my favorite cocktail dresses, too. So versatile!
3. This look featured on Design Darling is how I always want to dress as summer transitions into fall. She looks effortless and adorable.
4. Who here loves a good breakfast skillet? I sure do. And now New South Food Company has shared the secrets to the perfect Skillet Fried Breakfast Potatoes! This is very exciting news. (KFine – are you hearing this?!)
5. Kate Spade went ahead and made a bag for me. Meet the 2 Park Avenue Beau Bag. I’m seriously lusting over it. I mean… the all black and tan/black versions are super practical, right?! How about this (double the price) leopard one? Or this colorblock clutch version? I just love a well placed bow. I can’t help myself.
6. I’ve certainly never heard of blueberry quinoa, but I won’t knock this Family Fresh Cooking recipe until I try it. I get sick of my normal oatmeal/cereal in the morning, so this could be a great alternative! I’m already assuming I’m going to love it and want to try it with other fruits, too…
This weekend I am headed to upstate New York for my cousins wedding weekend. I’ll have limited service, so it should be interesting for me to disconnect from social media. I haven’t really done that since I started this blog! I’m sure it will be nice, but I’ll be very excited to come back to all of you on Monday. I hope you have a lovely Labor Day weekend!