1) With Love From Kat makes Valentine’s Day style look so ladylike. The pink coat and flowers add the perfect romantic touch.
2) The WineBar at Plum Market is hosting James Beard Award winning Chef Tony Mantuano of Spiaggia on Thursday, February 27th! There will be menu samplings from his book Wine Bar Food, and of course, wine. You can even score yourself a signed copy of the book! Tickets are $20 and you can purchase them here. Who wants to come with me?!
3) This weekend the 900 North Michigan Shops are having another ‘Tax Free’ Shopping Event! More than 40 retailers will offer the 9.25% discount to all shoppers from Saturday to Monday. These retailers include: Kate Spade New York, Michael Kors, Max Mara, Club Monaco, Coach, J. Crew, Charles David, Karen Millen London, L.K. Bennett and more! See the full list here.
4) Fogo De Chao recently launched a contest “Expedition Brazil” that will give one lucky winner and their guest a Brazilian Vacation! The winner gets to choose one city out of 4 to spend 7 days in sunny Brazil. To win, visit their website, pick a city, and describe why you should win. That’s it! Entries are only accepted through the weekend, so enter now. I don’t know about you, but I could use a sunny vacation!
5) PureWow featured this cool new company called Artifact Uprising that will turn your Instagram/iPhone photos into a book! Download the app right on your phone, choose the images, and order. This would make such a great gift, too!
6) Arugula and prosciutto are two of my favorite pizza toppings. The Clever Carrot put them on a tortilla pizza, thus creating a perfect weeknight meal. I can’t wait to try it!
I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine’s Day and weekend!
Be sure to check back next week – I’ve got a giveaway AND a surprise coming soon!