1) Amy Poehler is writing a “memoir-ish” book, and the official cover was released this week. The book isn’t out until later this year, but I already want it! Yes, PLEASE!
2) Looking for something fun to do this weekend?! The Millennium Arts Festival is being held at Millennium Park this Friday through Sunday. Over 110 artists will be featured at the event, along with live performances, treats, and contests. Do Division Street Fest is also happening over in Wicker Park, so everyone should be out in the sun!!
3) My friend sent me this link with the caption: LSL Links I Love?? Umm… yes. It’s a boutique hotel where giraffes roam around freely. I’m serious, check out the pictures! It’s so magical.
4) I’ve linked to pictures of Theo and Beau before, but I have to link again to this sweet video by Anna Mayer. Of course I will be buying their book when it comes out next year. Of COURSE.
5) I love this picture of me, Maria, and Jill at Maria’s event with Kate Spade last week!! It was such a fun event, and I always like being in between a lot of hot pink. I also did a guest Style View post for Maria’s blog, The Style Letters, this week – so check it out now!
6) Just when you think Maya from Charmingly Styledcouldn’t get any lovelier, she announces an empowering campaign for bloggers (and really all women) to share their stories and support each other. She will be posting about her vulnerabilities and struggles on June 16th, as well as hosting a link up on her blog for anyone else who wants to participate. I can’t wait to read what everyone writes!