1) It’s New York Fashion Week, guys! I like to check out the shows on Style.com since I can’t be there swooning over the shows myself. How chic is this look by Halston Heritage?
2) If you live in Chicago, you should definitely check out Real Good Juice Co. They have tons of fresh juices and smoothies, all with hilarious names like Juice Springsteen and Kal E. Kapowski. I can’t wait to try them all – plus, I need to go back for their amazing coconut ceviche. YUM.
3) I always thought making falafel at home would be really time consuming, but this recipe looks so easy!
4) I say it every day- I’m not ready to let go of summer… and yet Sequins & Stripes somehow gets me excited for fall with this gingham and leopard combo! It’s so cozy and playful – I can’t resist!
5) Ali B sent me a screen shot of this Instagram last week and upon further inspection, that incredible menu was created by this rad website called Women & Whiskies. They host events, post recipes and their Instagram is full of super cool cocktails.
I’m still wishing it was last weekend, and yet… we made it to Friday already! Thanks, short week!! I’ll take it 🙂 This weekend, I’m hoping to enjoy the Renegade Craft Fair in Wicker Park, see a good friend who is popping into town, and then heading out to sunny San Diego for a work trip. Posts might be a little light next week while I’m traveling, but I’ve got some fun new content comin your way. And as usual, you can follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter if you miss me!