Skip to content

16 Comments

1. Jessica
    May 27, 2016 @ 1:17 pm

I loved loved loved reading this, Lauren! It gave me goosebumps 🙂 I'm a firm believer that life gets sweeter with every passing year, which is one of the reasons I started 26 and Not Counting. Embracing my age and everything that comes along with it has made me so much happier. Have the best time seeing Beyoncé tonight!!

2. Danielle Bruflodt
    May 27, 2016 @ 1:49 pm

Happy Birthday, beautiful! I hope our paths in the blogging world or yoga world will cross again soon. xo.

3. Megan
    May 27, 2016 @ 1:53 pm

Such beautiful and inspiring words, Lauren! Happy Birthday girl! Hope you have a fabulous day!

4. erin bahadur
    May 27, 2016 @ 1:56 pm

Happy Birthday! I turn 32 this year and I still can't figure out where all the time has gone! Every year keeps getting better and better, though, which I'm sure you'll find as well. You're on your way!!

5. Style Charade
    May 27, 2016 @ 2:23 pm

Happy birthday, Lauren. This post is so well-written and thought out. You have accomplished so many amazing things this year, and I"m so excited to see what the next year has in store for you!

6. Sonya
    May 27, 2016 @ 5:05 pm

Happy Birthday! You seem grateful and humble and like you're in an excellent place. I'm turning 35 next month and I definitely think that 29/30 is where I started to feel as you do now. 🙂 Getting older is awesome, I have so much more confidence and experience than I did even 5 years ago. Enjoy your day!

7. Chloe Rodabaugh
    May 28, 2016 @ 3:13 am

I love this so much because we come from the same place, graduated from Syracuse with a BFA. This is totally inspiring me. So many times I have heard…"you have a style blog? But don't you want a career in musical theatre?!" My answer: yes I do. My logic: I'm a fool to think I'll hear "yes" 100 percent of the time- so why not find OTHER things that make you happy in the mean time- when you're hustling at auditions & hearing "no" 90 percent of the time or even hearing nothing at all. It's okay to have more then one passion & more then one dream. Congrats girl- we are doing it right! 😉 xo

8. Isabel D. Miller
    May 28, 2016 @ 5:48 pm

Happy birthday! Congratz for everything you have achieved so far (you look great btw!), wish you the best.

xoxo
    moonstonemagic.com

9. Lauren Nolan
    May 31, 2016 @ 3:13 pm

Thanks so much, Jessica! (And Bey was AMAZING!)

10. Lauren Nolan

Thank you for your on going support, Jenn. It means so much to me 🙂

14. Lauren Nolan
    May 31, 2016 @ 3:15 pm

Thanks Sonya!!

15. Lauren Nolan
    May 31, 2016 @ 3:16 pm

Chloe, I WISH I realized those things when I was your age. You're one smart cookie 🙂

16. Lauren Nolan